Swimming Pool Motor, Filter & Pump Repairs
Some plumbing repairs are very minor, while others can be complicated and require digging underneath the deck. We can do this for you! We use only high grade materials and all work comes with a one year warranty.
Swimming pool leaks are mostly found in the shell of the pool. This is the gunite that is in the ground. These leaks are found by diving into the pool and locating the void or voids by using a blue dye. Once we locate the voids, we will patch the void with putty that hardens under water. Leak repairs come with a 30 day warranty although most repairs do last for years.
If the leak is located in one of the PVC pipes that is underground or under the deck, we will quote you a cost of repair and then schedule the repair as soon as possible. This repair will come with a one year warranty.
The motor is connected to the pump housing and the time clock. This motor should last approximately 5 years but must be installed properly to start with or it will last much shorter. Motor sizes are: 3/4 hp, 1 hp, 1.5 hp, 2 hp, 3 hp, 5 hp for most pools. Proper impeller size is also very important. We will make sure that all electrical connections are water proof and that the motor sits high enough above the ground so that it does not go under water during normal times and use. Motors come with a one year warranty for both parts and labor.
Century Pool & Spa Motors
Pool/Spa Motors for:
- Hotels/Recreational Spas
Energy Efficient Century Pool & Spa Motors
- Single and Two-Speed
Hayward offers the very latest in pool filter technology ensuring your pool water is clear and clean. Our filters' simple operation and low maintenance requirements set the standard for hydraulic efficiency, performance, value and dependability. All Hayward filters are engineered and designed to deliver reliable, all-weather performance with minimal care on today's most demanding installations.
For both new pool and aftermarket installations, Star-Clear™ Plus filters offer excellent quality, value and convenience in single element cartridge filtration with no back washing that saves hundreds of gallons of water per year.
- Reinforced thermoplastic filter tanks made from extra durable glass reinforced copolymer material to meet the demands of the toughest applications and environmental conditions, including in-floor cleaning systems
- Single piece injection-molded base and body provides added strength for reliable, corrosion-free performance
- Single locking knob securely fastens head to filter tank, eliminating bolts or clamps
- Reusable extra-large cartridge element with new precision engineered core provides extra-strength and maximum flow
- Elevated, filtered water collector and debris prevents accidental by-pass of heavy debris to pool when cartridge is removed for cleaning
Your swimming pool uses a pump to pump water and a filter to clean the water. We use self priming pumps and either Diatomaceous Earth or Cartridge Filters. Both are very good for swimming pool use. Pumps and filters come with a one year warranty for both parts and labor.
Self-Priming Medium Head Pool/Spa Pumps
A rapid, self-priming, medium-head pump in 1/2 through 2 1/2 HP with an extra large, integral hair and lint strainer, precision-molded with Sta-Rite's exclusive thermoplastic composite resin that is highly corrosion resistant.
- 2-speed Dyna-Pro Self-Priming Medium Head Pump models are now ENERGY STAR® Certified: meets strict energy efficiency criteria set by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and the U.S. Department of Energy.
- Superior hydraulic design and optional energy-efficient motor deliver effortless performance, energy savings, and extended pump life
- High-capacity trap holds a large amount of debris for longer periods between cleanings
- The Cam and Ramp™ lid is easy to remove and locks in place with a quarter turn, making inspection and cleaning a breeze
- Quick-disconnect plumbing unions for faster disassembly and easier service
For new construction and the aftermarket, Super II™ is the reliable pool pump that offers high performance capabilities as an upgrade path for medium head pumps.
- Full-flow hydraulics allow greater flow at a lower cost of operation
- Heavy-duty, high performance motor with airflow ventilation for quieter, cooler operation
- 155 cubic-inch basket extends time between cleanings
- Uni-bracket mounting base provides stable, stress-free support. Versatility for any installation requirement by adapting to both 48 and 56-frame motors
Heat pumps are used to heat the swimming pool water. They use electricity and are very efficient in heating the water. We sell and install only the best, Aqua Cal Heat pumps.
Allow us to introduce you to HeatWave SuperQuiet, our top selling and most sought after model. You'll barely even know it's running... 'til you feel the water!
Pure Titanium Heat Exchanger at its core - the HeatWave SuperQuiet Series offers you optimum return on your money.
Most of our HeatWave SuperQuiet models are now IceBreakers!
IceBreaker technology enables the SuperQuiet to:
- Cool the Pool with the touch of a button
- Heat or cool on demand to keep water at a desired temperature
- Operates in lower temperatures when competitor units shut off
Did you know? AquaCal Heat Pumps:
- Use no fossil fuels
- Emit no noxious gas
- Use Green R410A refrigerant
- Are Solar Heat Transfer Units
- Minimize your carbon footprint
- Meet all AHRI efficiency standards
- Do not need sunshine to heat your pool
- Still heat your pool when temperature drops to 45°F
Salt Systems/Chlorine Generators
Chlorine generators use salt that is added to the water to produce chlorine. We sell and install one of the best units on the market, The Autopilot Nano Chlorine Generator. This product will give you years of top notch service.
Pool Pilot Digital Nano
Pool Pilot Digital Nano’s features include microprocessor controls with a digital read-out of pool water temperature, current salt level, purifier production level and more. It also tells you how much salt to add should it run low. The Nano will maintain pools up to 22,000 gallons with the RC-35/22 patented manifold.
Pool Pilot Patented Bypass Manifold
AutoPilot's patented bypass manifold is a pre-assembled unit designed to control the flow rate delivered to our cell. The spring check valve in the manifold allows excess flow, over 20 GPM, to by-pass the cell. The water in turn flows at a controlled rate through the cell where it is super chlorinated. The in-line strainer on the inlet side of the manifold protects the tri-sensor and production cell from debris that might bypass the filter. The location of the strainer next to a connection union makes periodic cleaning easy. The design of our patented bypass manifold guarantees optimum chlorine production and simplifies the installation process of the AutoPilot Purifying System.